Welcome to the official alumni organization for National Security Education Program (NSEP) award recipients. Your membership includes access to:
- An online message board with forums dedicated to job postings, job search advice, international experiences, and more;
- Professional and social events including meetings with federal recruiters, lectures on current events, regular happy hours, and the annual summer barbecue;
- An annual job fair featuring federal contractors in the Washington, DC area;
- A newsletter, featuring federal opportunity updates, alumni success stories, foreign culture highlights, and more;
- And various other resources to facilitate member connections, networking, and professional development.
To be eligible for membership, you must have received and accepted an NSEP award (i.e. Boren Scholarship, Boren Fellowship, Flagship Fellowship, or English for Heritage Language Speakers Scholarship). Your continued membership is contingent upon successfully fulfilling your service obligation.